OUR PRICE GUIDE & COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
In accordance with the SRA transparency rules, Arndale Solicitors Ltd publish its price guide on Immigration and Employment law cases to take effect from 6 December 2018. The aim is to assist the public in making their choices on Solicitors' firm to instruct.
This publication is for the fixed fee agreement we expect our clients to sign when instructing Arndale Solicitors Ltd to deal with their application in Immigration Law.
This publication is for the fee agreement we expect our clients to sign when instructing us to deal with their unfair or wrongful dismissal at the Employment Tribunals.
In our client care or engagement letter, which you will receive from us at the start of your instructions, we publish our hourly fee rates if applicable and at what stage we start charging on hourly rates basis.
Our client care or engagement letter will set out your instructions and who will be responsible for your file, and who you can speak with in respect of your file in the absence of the responsible case-handler.
This price guide does not include Advocacy/Counsel fees, Home Office/application fees, Court fees and Immigration Health Surcharge.
By way of example, we provide the following fee information for common types of case:
IMMIGRATION (EXCLUDING ASYLUM)
- Application bundle for entry clearance cases - £500 excluding VAT
- Lodging all appeals - £500 plus VAT
- First application for Leave to Remain in all categories - £800 (VAT is subject to client's immigration status at the time)
- Renewal of Leave to Remain in all categories - £600 plus VAT
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in all categories - £1,000 plus VAT
- Application for permission to apply for Judicial Review at Upper Tribunal level - £1,200 (VAT is subject to client's immigration status at the time)
- First EEA application for Residence Card - £800 (VAT is subject to client's immigration status at the time)
- Application for Permanent Residence Card - £1,200 plus VAT
- Application for bail before the First-tier Tribunal - £1,000 excluding VAT
- Deportation cases from £2,500 - £3,000
- Nationality cases from £500 - £800 plus VAT
EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNALS (UNFAIR OR WRONGFUL DISMISSAL)
- Arndale Solicitors operates no win no fee (DBA) agreement
- Initial payment or deposit of £250 plus VAT refundable on successful claim
- We charge 35% on success fee
For further information on our charges on other areas of our practices and how we handle your case, please do not hesitate to contact us
Office: 01132 431 280
Fax: 01132 431 160
Mr Jason Jamil Solicitor-Advocate supervises all casework.
At Arndale Solicitors Ltd we aim to provide a service that is professional and efficient, with a high quality. If at any time you feel dissatisfied and find it necessary to make a complaint about our services or complaint about our bill; then you will be given a copy of our complaints' procedure on request.
If at the conclusion of your complain in accordance with our complaints procedure and you are not happy with the resolution offered by Mr Jason Jamil, it is your right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman and you can contact Legal Ombudsman on www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
We confirm that you may also have a right to object to our bill by applying to the court for an assessment of the bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974 and if all or part of a bill remains unpaid, we may be entitled to charge you interest on any outstanding balance.